All reservations should be confirmed in writing. A 50% deposit is required to confirm any booking.
Provisional reservations will be held for a maximum period of 14 days from the date of requesting the reservation, after which the reservation will automatically be released.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice. The rate confirmed at the time of booking will be honoured.
A percentage of the quoted room rate will be charged for rooms that are cancelled within 4 weeks of the date of the reservation, as follows:
Within 31 days – 25%
Within 21 days – 50%
Within 14 days – 75%
Within 7 days – 100%
A 10% handling fee, based on the deposit amount paid, will be deducted from any refunds made due to cancellations 31 days before the date of travel.
Much of the charm of Ai Aiba lies in its tranquil wilderness setting and may therefore not always be appreciated by all children. It is a condition therefore that adults accompanying children take full responsibility for the conduct and safety of their children.
- Family room (Twin room with bunk bed) for a family of 4 travelling with younger children (12 and under).
- Triple room (Twin room with an extra bed for a child of 18 years and younger).
- Children 7 to 12 years, sharing with 2 full paying adults, pay 50% of the quoted adult rate.
- Children 6 years and under, sharing with 2 full paying adults, stay free.
- A Kiddies menu is available for lunch and / or dinner, for children 12 and under.
- Any adult meals ordered by children 12 and under will be charged at full rate.
- Children 7 to 12 years, pay 50% of the quoted adult rate on all guided walking activities.
- Children 7 to 12 years, pay the quoted adult rate for Nature Drives.
- Children 6 years and under can participate in any activity at no charge (with the exception of the other San Living Museum activities).
Check In / Out Times
Check-in at 14h00 and check-out at 10h00. (These times can be flexible with prior arrangement.)