Reservations & Cancellations:
All reservations should be confirmed in writing. A 50% deposit is required to confirm any booking, with the remaining balance to be settled 31 days prior the travel date.
Provisional reservations will be held for a maximum period of 14 days from the date of requesting the reservation, after which the reservation will automatically be released.
A percentage of the quoted room rate will be charged for rooms that are cancelled within 60 days of the date of the reservation, as follows:
Within 60 days – 10%
Within 31 days – 25%
Within 21 days – 50%
Within 14 days – 75%
Within 7 days – 100%
A 10% handling fee, based on the deposit amount paid, will be deducted from any refunds made due to cancellations 60 days before the date of travel.
Please note: All rates are subject to change without prior notice due to reasons not limited to currency fluctuation, increase in fuel prices, increase in government taxes and levies and/or unforeseen economic circumstances.
Much of the charm of Ai Aiba lies in its tranquil wilderness setting and may therefore not always be appreciated by all children. It is a condition therefore that adults accompanying children take full responsibility for the conduct and safety of their children.
- Family room (Twin room with bunk bed) for a family of 4 travelling with younger children (12 years and under).
- Triple room (Twin room with an extra bed for a child of 12 years and under).
- Children 7 to 12 years, sharing with 2 full paying adults, pay 50% of the quoted adult rate.
- Children 6 years and under, sharing with 2 full paying adults, stay free.
- A Kiddies menu is available for lunch and / or dinner, for children 12 years and under.
- Any adult meals ordered by children 12 years and under will be charged at full rate.
- Children 7 to 12 years, pay 50% of the quoted adult rate on all guided walking activities.
- Children 7 to 12 years, pay the quoted adult rate for Nature Drives and Walk & Drives.
- Children 6 years and under can participate in any activity at no charge (with the exception of the other San Living Museum activities).
Check In / Out Times
Check-in at 14h00 and check-out at 10h00. (These times can be flexible with prior arrangement.)